Welcome to Kendall Wanderers F.C.
Kendall Wanderers F.C. is one of the oldest amateur soccer teams in Massachusetts.
The club currently consists of 3
teams playing in the BSSL
as well as two over 30s and an over 40s team playing in
Our first team are current BSSL Cup champions (2014).
Sunday, December 13th, 2015
Awards NightKendall Wanderers wrapped up the year with the annual Christmas party last Saturday in Stoddards Bar. A successful year was had
- The A team being pipped to second spot on the last day of the season by GPS Omens.
- The over 30s A came second in the OTHSL Division 2 South, but won the Division 2 play-offs.
- The over 30s B topped the OTHSL Division 4 South and won the play-offs.
- The over 40s having won division 6 in the fall, lost the league on the last day of season and will surely bounce back next Spring.
Individual honors were also given out on the night, the worthy winners are listed below
- Players Player - Eric Robertson
- Managers Player - Francis Mulkern
- Players Player - Ethan Bates
- Managers Player - Andy Muir
- Players Player - Steve Gage
- Managers Player - Alex Mazotta
- Players Player - John O'Toole
- Managers Player - Phil Keane
- Players Player - Chris Pearce
- Managers Player - Andrew Scheufele and Dan O'Reagan
- Players Player - Mike McCormack
- Managers Player - Alberto Aramayo
Special mention to Aidan Finnan for winning Club Man of the Year
Onto next season, g'wan the Kendall
Friday, 1st May, 2015
This weekend and last weekends roundup
Saturdays BSSL Cup action
- The As take on Sports Identity at 2 pm in Danehy Park
- The Bs play Mass United at 3:30 pm in Waltham
Sunday see's 3 games
- The Over 30s As make an early morning trek to Worchester Academy to take on table toppers Southborough United
- The Over 30s Bs take on Medfield at 10 am in Madison Park High School
- The table topping over 40s take on Acton-Boxboro Utd in Boxboro at 9 am
Only one game took place last Saturday, with the B game vs MPS being called off due to the pitch being in poor condition. Unfortunately the Cs fell to a two nil loss to Washington Square
Sunday was a lot more successful
- NEOTHSL O30 Div 4S: Peru Sport 0-7 Kendall B (Radu Brestyan [hat trick], Justin Teman , Chris Pearce and Ryan Cleverdon)
- NEOTHSL O40 Div 6C: Arlington Fossils 0-1 Kendall (Barry Roche from the spot) Report here here
- NEOTHSL O30 Div 2S: Boston White Eagles 1-2 Kendall A (Phil Keane and Jonah Fontella) Report here
- Werner Fricker USASA Open Cup Region I Qualifiers : Kendall A 2 - 0 New York Pancyprians Freedoms (Robbie Sabadoz and Mike Bridges)
Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
US Open Cup
Last December saw Kendall fight back from 0-2 to emerge as 3-2 winners (2 goals from Marco Inzunza and one from Zubin Pinkham) against GPS in the final of the US Open Cup MA. This Sunday sees Kendall move to the next stage of this competition for the first time and take part in the 2015Werner Fricker USASA Open Cup Region I Qualifiers.
Kendall are entering in the quarter finals where they will host New York Pancyprians Freedoms in Progin Park, Lancaster at 1:30. Other teams in the quarter finals include teams from up and down the east coast
- Hammers FC (Virginia/Washington DC area)
- FC Motown (New Jersey )
- Dulles Sportsplex Aegean Hawks FC (Maryland)
- West Chester Majors (Eastern Pennsylvania)
- Rhode Island Oceaneers (Rhode Island)
- Newtown Pride FC (Connecticut)
Success in this competition leads to entry into the 2016 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup where the top 91 teams in the country take part and the MLS teams enter in the 4th round. So come on out to Progin Park in Lancaster at 1:30 on Sunday and give the lads your support on this historic day for the club